Living on the South Coast
- Eastleigh is an Edwardian railway town with excellent connections via Southampton (Parkway Station) and the M3 and M27, all 2km from the College.
- Excellent transport links; Southampton (10 minutes), Winchester (15 minutes), Portsmouth (30 minutes), Bournemouth and Poole (45 minutes) central London (80 minutes).
- A wide range of high street and designer shopping alongside stylish restaurants and cafes at West Quay, Gunwharf Quays and Whiteley.
- Close to the New Forest National Park, a mix of ancient woodland, open heathland, rivers, coastlines and beautiful natural landscapes with a wide range of wildlife.
- Regular ferries to the Isle of Wight which boasts an impressive 22 beaches over its 57 mile of iconic coastline.
- Southampton, the Country’s largest cruise port and commercial parts and a centre for the arts.
- Winchester, the region’s historic capital with its small shops, Cathedral and ancient walks, is home to the Law Courts and County Council. Gateway to the South Downs National Park.
- Portsmouth and Southsea with its Naval Dockyard, historic ships, stunning waterfront and outstanding shopping.
- Schools within the Hampshire Local Education Authority are good, with state schools doing better than the national average.