Business – BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Vocational Level 3
Exam Board: Level 3 Business National Diploma – Edexcel/Pearson
- The BTEC Business Level 3 National Diploma is equivalent to two A Levels
BTEC Business Level 3 gives you an understanding of how businesses of all shapes and sizes are run locally, nationally and internationally. You will gain a wide understanding of businesses and how they operate, with the practical skills required to work in this sector or to study at a higher level.
- GCSEs to include a minimum Grade 4 in Mathematics and English
- Minimum of a Merit Grade if you have completed a Level 2 course
This course has a mixture of:
- Controlled assessments
- Exploring Business
- Developing a Marketing Campaign
- Personal and Business Finances
- Managing an Event
- International Business
- Principles of Management
Why choose this course?
- Field trips
- Topical issues covered across both years
- Visits from academic and industry experts
Where might it lead?
As this course has a strong practical focus, it often leads to further study and employment in various business sectors such as Event Management, Business, Marketing, Financial Management and Human Resource Management.