Exam Board: A Level Business – Edexcel / Pearson
Choosing Business will give you a good understanding of business marketing practices, creating and developing products and services to attract customers, micro and macro business principles impacting business strategic decision making, how markets are affected by world events, and how to assess a firms’ financial health.
Business supports students in the development of business concepts and theories which are applied to a range of real-world contexts, giving students a holistic understanding of business as well as developing quantitative and qualitative skills relevant to business contexts.
- GCSEs to include a minimum Grade 4 in Mathematics and English
- Minimum average GCSE score of 4
- Business Objectives and Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Global Business
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
Why choose this course?
- Field trips
- Topical issues covered across both years
- Visits from academic and industry experts
Where might it lead?
Business often leads to both further study and employment in Business related fields, such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and setting up your own company.
This course is 100% examination based (includes 30% pre-released examination content).