Exam Board: A Level Business – Edexcel / Pearson
A Level Business gives you a firm understanding of how businesses of all shapes and sizes are run, from a local firm to a global organisation. After studying Business at Barton Peveril you will have an in depth awareness of key business aspects and will be well equipped to work in a business environment.
- GCSEs to include a minimum Grade 4 in Mathematics and English
- Minimum average GCSE score of 4
- Business Objectives and Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Global Business
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
Why choose this course?
- Field trips
- Topical issues covered across both years
- Visits from academic and industry experts
Where might it lead?
Business often leads to both further study and employment in Business related fields, such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and setting up your own company.
This course is 100% examination based.