Exam Board: A Level Economics – Edexcel/Pearson
A Level Economics lets you explore society’s production of goods on a local, national and global level.
After studying Economics at Barton Peveril you will be able to assess and comment on the current economic climate using informed, factual arguments.
- GCSEs to include a minimum Grade 5 in Mathematics and English
- Minimum average GCSE score of 5
- Markets and Market Failure
- The UK Economy
- Business Behaviour
- Labour Market
- A Global Perspective
Why choose this course?
- Field trips
- Topical issues covered across both years
- Visits from prestigious academic and industry experts.
Where might it lead?
Economics has a strong focus on current affairs, which means it leads to work and study in fields such as Politics, International Relations, Sociology, Marketing, History and Business Management.
This course is 100% examination based.