Certificate in Fitness Instructing
Level 2, Q-XTRA
The Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym) will develop your ability to deliver safe and effective personal training sessions. After studying this course at Barton Peveril you will be able to prescribe exercise programmes to a range of clients, in the real world environment.
- GCSEs to include a minimum Grade 4 in Science and a Merit in Cambridge National Sport Level 2 or BTEC First in Sport Level 2 (if taken)
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Supporting Clients
- Health, Safety and Welfare
- Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
- Planning and Instructing Gym Based Exercise
Why choose this course?
- Dedicated facilities including multi-gym, sports hall and large playing fields
- Specialist coaching and teaching with industry accredited aspects to the course
- Elite sports programmes
Where might it lead?
This course leads on to the Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football and can employment in Football Coaching roles.
This course has a mixture of:
- Two Multiple Choice Exams
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Assessment