Media: Creative Digital Technologies
Vocational Level 3
Exam Board: Media: Creative Digital Technologies – OCR
- The Level 3 Cambridge Technical Diploma is quivalent to two A Levels
This Diploma allows you to work practically, producing content found in the world’s growing creative industries. This course will give you a deeper understanding of the world’s digital landscape and the advanced practical skills needed to work in these industries.
- GCSEs to include a minimum Grade 4 in English
This course has a mixture of:
- 30% exam
- 70% coursework
- Games Design
- Graphic Design
- 3D Modelling for Games and 3D Animation
- Pre-production and Planning for Media Products
- Audio Creation for Games
- Media Products and Audiences
Why choose this course?
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- Field trips
- Visits from prestigious academic and industry experts
- Equivalent to two A Levels
Where might it lead?
The Media: Creative Digital Technologies allows you to pursue further education, apprenticeships and careers in the creative industries including: Games Design, Animation and Media Production