Sport – Personal Training and Business Skills for Fitness Professionals
Diploma – Level 3
The Personal Training and Business Skills for Fitness Professionals gives you a vocational insight into the health and fitness sector, ideal for those who wish to find employment as a personal trainer after leaving college. After studying this course at Barton Peveril you will have amassed the knowledge and skills needed to plan and deliver effective exercise programmes for clients, as part of a successful independent business with high impact marketing strategies.
- Must have passed the Level 2 Active iQ course
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Supporting Clients
- Health, Safety and Welfare
- Principles of Nutrition for Healthy Lifestyles
- Programming and Delivering Personal Training
- Level 2 Kettle-bells, Circuits and Instructing Group Indoor Cycling Sessions
Why choose this course?
- Dedicated facilities including multi-gym, sports hall and large playing fields
- Specialist coaching and teaching with industry accredited aspects to the course
- Elite sports programmes
Where might it lead?
After studying this course you will be able to gain direct employment in the health and fitness sector, as an instructor or personal trainer.
This course has a mixture of:
- Two Multiple Choice Exams
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical assessment