Exam Board: A Level Psychology – AQA
A Level Psychology allows you to delve into the scientific study of the mind and behaviour.
After studying Psychology at Barton Peveril you will be able to apply scientific research to real behaviour, by investigating how psychologists analyse and interpret behaviour.
- GCSEs to include aminimum Grade 4 in English, Mathematics and Science
- Minimum average GCSE score of 5
This course is 100% examination based.
- Social Influence
- Research Methodology
- Approaches in Psychology
- Psychology of Addiction
Why choose this course?
- Field trips
- Topical issues coveredacross both years
- Interactive lessons, with student-led discussions and debates
- Expert speakers visiting College
Where might it lead?
As Psychology has a strong focus on human behaviour and interactions between people, students often go on to work and study in the fields of Psychology, Neuroscience, Teaching, Personnel Management, Midwifery, Social Work, Business, the Police Force, Journalism, Advertising, Law and into the Social Sciences.