Sport – Higher Award in Sports Leadership
Vocational Level 3
The Award in Higher Sports Leadership will give you the expertise to lead groups of people in a variety of sport and recreational activities. After studying this course at Barton Peveril you will have a range of effective leadership and communications skills, with the ability to plan and deliver high quality sport sessions.
- Minimum of five GCSEs at Grade 4 or above
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Planning, Leading and Evaluating Sports for Children, the Community, Disabled People and Older People
Why choose this course?
- Dedicated facilities including multi-gym, sports hall and large playing fields
- Specialist coaching and teaching with industry accredited aspects to the course
- Elite sports programmes
Where might it lead?
This course leads to employment in coaching and instructing in a variety of sports, whilst also supporting and enhancing your applications to further study and employment.
This course has a mixture of:
- Practical assessments